DAY ONE | 21st NOVEMBER 2022, MONDAY
09:00 – 09:50 > REGISTRATION & WELCOME COFFEE
09:50 - 10:00 > OPENING NOTE BY THE CHAIRPERSON
10:00 – 10:20 > THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOSPITALITY FOR THE KINGDOM - THE PLAN TO DRIVE FORWARD THE AIMS OF SAUDI VISION 2030
• Kingdom: The emerging leader of tourism in the middle east
• Investment opportunities in the Kingdom’s hospitality sector
• Key pillars fundamental to the development and resilience of travel and tourism industry in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
10:20 - 10:40 > THE METAVERSE HOTEL – AN IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE
• The new buzzword that has stormed the Hotel Industry
• Transforming the hospitality industry and enhancing the guest experience
• Providing borderless experience to guests without being captive to one culture or identity
10:40 -11:25 > PANEL DISCUSSION | FUTURE-PROOFING HOSPITALITY DESIGN - BALANCING DESIGN VISION WITH LONGEVITY
• Moving from human-centered innovation to sustainable innovation
• Design thinking, sustainability, and safe harboring innovations for cleaner and efficient future
• How to spike the Sustainability index; The yardstick to measure wisdom and maturity of a civilization
11:25 - 11:45 > GREEN BUILDING MATERIALS – BUILDING AND REBUILDING HOSPITALITY PROJECTS TO GREEN STANDARD
• How eco-building materials are revolutionizing new and retrofitting hotel projects?
• Planning, designing, and constructing hotels with sustainability and net-zero ambitions
• How to create an energy-efficient, water-saving structure with a low carbon footprint
11:45 - 12:15 > NETWORKING & PRAYER BREAK
12:15 - 13:00 > PANEL DISCUSSION | THE LEADERSHIP PANEL – HOSPITALITY 2.0
• Strategies and plans for the recovery of the regional tourism and hospitality sector
• How hospitality leaders are addressing the challenge of innovation and human capital in a rapidly changing environment?
• Lessons learned from the pandemic and critical roadmap for the future success of travel and tourism businesses and destinations
13:00 - 13:20 > THE FUTURE OF HOTEL TECHNOLOGY AND TOUCHLESS HOSPITALITY
• How contactless guest experiences can lure guests back & build stronger relationships?
• How cutting-edge technology can help hoteliers add a personal touch in a contactless world while reducing the spread of infection?
• Practical examples of how touchless tech and the ‘personal touch’ co-exist in modern hotels?
13:20 - 14:05 > PANEL DISCUSSION | STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT: THE BIG GAME-CHANGER IN THE CREATION OF A STRONGER BACKBONE FOR THE HOSPITALITY ECOSYSTEM
• Will hospitality procurement become less of a service and more of a function?
• Importance of technology tools like web-based purchasing systems and automation to manage complex sourcing and supplier management decisions
• Will the relationship between the vendor and supplier undergo a paradigm shift in the post-Covid-19 world?
14:05 - 14:25 > SMART HOTELS: ENABLING INNOVATION IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
• How do IoT Smart hotels create a better guest experience and a streamlined hotel management system for staff and administrators?
• How IoT and big data are changing the landscape of the hotel industry?
• Successful ways to transform an existing hotel into a smart hotel
14:25 – 14:30 > CLOSING REMARKS BY THE CHAIRPERSON AND END OF DAY ONE
14:30 – 15:30 > NETWORKING LUNCHEON
DAY TWO | 22nd NOVEMBER 2022, TUESDAY
09:00 - 09:50 > REGISTRATION & WELCOME COFFEE
09:50 - 10:00 > OPENING NOTE BY THE CHAIRPERSON
10:00 - 10:20 > REDEFINING LUXURY HOSPITALITY
• Moving from excessiveness to minimalism, uniqueness, and distinctiveness
• Understanding the future of consumerism
• Intelligent luxury: Transcending the focus from material to experiences
10:20 – 10:40 > CONTACTLESS ELEVATOR TECH: FUTURE-READY SMART PEOPLE FLOW IN THE POST-COVID WORLD
• How are AI and IoT leading the way to smarter lifts and escalators?
• Will gesture recognition and touchless sensing deliver in-person customer service for the hotels of the future?
• What are the key trends in new installations, maintenance, and service for elevators?
10:40 - 11:25 > PANEL DISCUSSION| SUSTAINABILITY FIRST - INTUITIVE AND CONSCIOUS HOTEL DEVELOPMENT
• How challenging it is to deliver sustainable unique design concepts and ensure these structures comply?
• Key sustainable principles to follow from build through operation for the creation of a carbon net-zero property
• Are innovative, sustainable, and ethical design concepts feasible in the current greenwashing culture?
11:25 -11:45 > IMPORTANCE OF AN INTELLIGENT HVAC SOLUTION FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY
• How to create value by consciously designing HVAC when building eco-friendly hotels with a focus on minimizing energy losses?
• Should hotels focus on dedicated outside air systems, dehumidification, and high-efficiency filters to effectively minimize the spread of viruses?
• How can HVAC system monitoring tools and software allow hotel facilities to remotely check and control guests’ indoor environments?
11:45 – 12:15 > NETWORKING BREAK
12:15 – 12:35 > 50 SHADES OF GREEN - ENHANCING SUSTAINABILITY & CREATIVE WASTE MANAGEMENT FOR ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY HOTEL PROJECTS
• Effective Ways of Waste Management in the Hotel Industry
• How to create an energy-efficient, water-saving structure toward net-zero ambition
• Practical examples of sustainable waste management and recycling strategies
12:35 – 12:55 > THE CRITICAL ROLE OF HOSPITALITY FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
• How to Create a Better Customer Experience by enabling effective hospitality facilities management programs?
• Importance of an efficient CMMS software that improves efficiency by centralizing information and processes
• Tech-driven facility management system that enhances well-planned quality maintenance management for the Hotel’s upkeep and continuity
12:55 – 13:40 > PANEL DISCUSSION| RESHAPING THE FUTURE OF INTERIOR DESIGN – ADAPTATION DRIVE TO ESCAPISM, HYPER-PERSONALIZATION, AND EXPERIENTIAL
• Embracing technology to deliver contactless experiences, sustainable living, and home away from home concepts
• How to build a connection between the consumer and the space by storytelling through human-centric designs?
• What are the key post-pandemic interior design trends that will drive the regional hospitality industry?
13:40 - 14:00 > BUILDING SECURE AND RESILIENT HOTELS WITH TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION
• Increasing the speed and breadth of knowledge turnover for the Hotel Economy
• The domination of IT infrastructure in enhancing monitoring, prevention and automatization
• Establishing foundations to secure data, protect privacy and avoid digital breaches
14:00 - 14:20 > GREEN-TECH AND INDUSTRY 4.0: THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECH SUPPORTING A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
• How digital transformation is modernizing construction and playing a key role in helping projects achieve the vision for a sustainable future
• What are the key pain points of regional Construction Companies leading to their struggle to innovate?
• How technology is transforming construction innovation helping construction companies accelerate cost efficiency and enhanced productivity